A Motion Picture

Once in a land not too far away,
I searched for a tiny singing girl,
She saw me then began to play,
Voice of a bird, heart of a pearl,
Dances, too, oh what a lovely day,
As I leave, my soul starts to curl,
Tears to shed, that is the only way,
All of the memories, I should just hurl,
And so I did, painful love I had to pay,
Yet, something will always unfurl,
Maybe, my eyes on hers’, it will lay,
You might then remember that boy and girl,
I saw her once again, but nothing to say,
I became a well-known kingdom’s Earl,
And I left everything behind but it may–
My soul escapes my body to touch her pearl,
She doesn’t remember me and so I pray,
Her heart starts to sing, mine starts to whirl,
Under the moon I want us to stay,
For time has caused our fate to twirl.



Wednesday, 27th of May 2015

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Bottled Letter

Stabilising the Soul

Will of the Kings